The apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima in 1917 inspired millions of people to take up their rosaries and offer acts of penance in reparation for sins and to console their God, Who was greatly offended. The spread of Our Lady’s message and response from the Faithful helped bring about an end to a world at war, and encouraged people around the globe to spiritually fight against the “red army” of atheistic communism—spiritual battles which continue today.
The Fatima Centennial U.S. Tour for Peace is a call to millions of people to once again take up their rosaries and acts of penance to defeat the moral evils of our times, bring hope and peace to our nation, and hasten the promised triumph of the Immaculate Heart. It is dedicated to the three shepherd children, Lucia, Blessed Francisco and Blessed Jacinta.
The tour begins in the Diocese of Metuchen, NJ, at the National Blue Army Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima, March 21, 2016 (anniversary of the Angel of Peace apparitions). From there it will journey to 100+ dioceses in 50 states, ending in Texas in December, 2017.
The goals for this historic tour are:
- To allow Our Lady of Fatima to claim her dominion over our country through her Immaculate Heart,
- To spread the message of Fatima—the Peace Plan from Heaven—to a world in need,
- To promote personal consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
- To ignite hope and confidence in the Mother of God who desires peace in our world, a peace that has been entrusted to her.
- The special blessing associated with the pilgrim virgin statue brings the graces of Fatima to the American people, and an urgent message to a new generation.
Say “Yes” to Our Lady
The World Apostolate of Fatima requests that you pray and do penance for our country and learn more about Our Lady’s requests.
O my Jesus, I accept and bear with submission whatever
Sufferings God permits in my life today, for love of You,
for the conversion of sinners,
and in reparation for the sins committed
against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope
and I love You; I beg pardon for those who do not believe,
do not adore, do not hope and do not love You.